We decided to fit in one last fun trip before school started. We went to Hutchinson to the Cosmo sphere. Holly and I hadn't been there since we were kids and mom couldn't remember when she had been there last either.
Here everyone is placing there feet in astronaut footprints.
Jake asked a question during the science experiment show and so he got to go up there and see for himself how it worked. This show was right up his alley he loves anything to do with science and experimenting.
Everyone here was hoping for the weightless look. Heck aren't we all looking for that look? :)
I think Holly snoozed a little in the planetarium but she's swears she didn't. We spent an hour learning how to spot the constellations and I still can't find anything but the Big Dipper. Oh well it was definitely a fun Saturday for all of us.
1 comment:
The thing I remember most about the Cosmosphere is the Astronaut Ice Cream. Did you get some of that? (Not hard to tell what I get out of field trips...snacks!) Looks like you all had fun.
Post a Comment